Providing support and resources to the businesses and tourism operators in Buchan and District
Membership is $44 per business and $22 for associate members and includes discounts on advertising material and information and access to regional networks including Information nights with guest speakers and a listing on the buchan.vic.au website.
- To promote business and tourism.
- To identify business and tourism opportunities and lobby relevant authorities.
- To facilitate the sharing of information between organisations.
- To provide assistance to members.
- To liaise with other organisations impacting business and tourism across East Gippsland.
- To keep members informed on key issues impacting business and tourism.
- Liaise with and/or develop partnerships for the benefit of the Association and its members.
- Support the provision of small business programs to improve business opportunities.
- Free advertising on the community Map Pads. Non-members will be charged $50
What we are doing
- Working together with Destination Gippsland
- Promotional material including map pads & brochure.
- Maintenance & development of street displays & the bluff reserve.
- Develop ideas for local events.
- Liaising with the Community Recovery Committee to achieve our plans and projects.
For more information please contact the BBTA on
Next Meeting: TBA
President Darren Williams
Treasurer Judi Sykes 51550220
New members welcome
Marvel at rolling hills and spectacular snow-capped peaks while soaking in the fresh mountain air. Uncover local secrets, sample fresh local produce or slow down in front of an open fire. Whether it’s introducing the family to the rush of downhill skiing at Mt Baw Baw, or escaping on a romantic getaway, Gippsland’s range of diverse and unique winter experiences is endless. On a budget? Visit mid-week with cut-price lift tickets and great accommodation deals.
Inspired By Gippsland
Destination Gippsland Limited (DGL) is the independent peak body for the Gippsland Tourism Sector. It is a newly established ‘not for profit’ company limited by guarantee. It is governed by a skills-based board of seven. The Gippsland region incorporates five Regional and one Local Tourism Associations: Prom Country Regional Tourism (South Gippsland), Bass Coast Business and Tourism Partnership, Wellington Regional Tourism Association, West Gippsland Regional Tourism Association, East Gippsland Regional Business & Tourism Association and the Latrobe City Business & Tourism Association (Local Tourism Association).
The Victorian Employers’ Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VECCI) is the peak body for employers in Victoria, informing and servicing more than 15,000 members, customers and clients around the State.
Discover East Gippsland
Spectacular scenery, colourful fishing and boating villages, turquoise waters of lakes and rivers, high country vistas and isolated beaches of pure white sand and rugged coastal outcrops; a place we call paradise – East Gippsland.
By building the profile of the region all businesses in the region will benefit. Increased growth and prosperity for East Gippsland translates into more residents, more customers, more visitors and more opportunities.