This year we will be demonstrating making Panir Cheese, and Indian soft cheese that can easily be made at home.
Panir is a fresh cheese common in South Asia, especially in Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi cuisines. It is an unaged, acid-set, non-melting farmer cheese or curd cheese made by curdling heated milk with lemon juice, vinegar, or any other food acids.
Please bring a plate or sweet to share.
In this issue
- IoT … you read it here first
- MG pegs opening price
- Gipps-wide wild dog campaign
- Major awards for dairy and hort families
- Want to grow medical poppies?
- Dry-times roundup: irrigation smarts
- Calf syndrome detected
- Names in the news
- Scholarships, grants, awards…
- … AND LOTS of jobs …